Monday 6 June 2016

First post

This blog is intended to be my personal view on a RDF Validation and related technologies.

In particular, I expect to talk about Shape Expressions and SHACL.

I have been part of the Data Shapes Working Group, so I will probably talk a bit about it also, as well as about any related technology.

I have recently supported the creation of the W3c RDF and XML community group, so I may also write about RDF and XML interoperability.

In general, my goal is to talk about one of my research interests, which is how to increase data interoperability, so the Semantic Web, or Web of Data can became a Web of interoperable data.

1 comment:

  1. First (almost) comment :)

    Looking forward to read more on any of the topics you've mentioned in 2017! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete